Terms and conditions
Terms And Condiitons
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Cyprus, e-Commerce Law: L156(I)/2004 and Amendment Law: L97(I)/2007 and any disputes will be decided only by the Cyprus courts. If any of these Terms is held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Product Terms which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This E-shop is published by arestihome.com which is registered with the Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver Nicosia, Cyprus. You can contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company registration number in VAT is CY10034193M.
Demos Aresti Lightings Ltd is not responsible for any typographical or photographical errors that may occur in the E-shop. All logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
All prices in the E-shop are inclusive VAT and are valid for internet purchases only. VAT will not be charged for B2B customers within EU (e.g. companies with a valid EU VAT number), or for customers outside EU.
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Web site are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any ordered goods or that they are not available, we will inform you accordingly as soon as possible and give you the options of reconfirming your purchase at the correct price, or ordering alternative goods, or cancelling the order. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Delivery costs may and will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’.
- The online sale of our goods within our e-commerce site may be performed within the free boundaries of the Republic of Cyprus . Orders can only be completed in English.
- Choose from our home page/main menu/shop the product which you would like to purchase, and click on the “add to cart” button next to the item photo. Before placing it into your cart you will be able to view all the technical details and characteristics.
- After selecting the products to be purchased, click on the “go to shopping cart” button. There again you can go back to “continue shopping”, or change/update the quantities of the products to be purchased, or finally “proceed to checkout”.
- Proceeding to checkout you will be asked, if you are not already logged in, to login. The checkout procedure includes 5 easy, self explained steps: Billing Information, Shipping Information, Shipping Method, Payment Information, Order Review. After completing the last step you are redirected to a JCC payment window in order to pay for the transaction. This final step is not applicable for B2B customers who have chosen to pay on account (credit), or for international customers who will pay through a different procedure as described below.
- Our system will save your order in your Μember Account, where you will be able to review and check your current and old orders as often as you like.
- You will be able to place and review your order in English language only.
We strive to ensure that our E-shop and the Services are available to you at all times but cannot guarantee that either the E-shop or the Services will operate continuously, without interruptions or be fault free. On occasion, necessary maintenance or upgrade work requires us to make the E-shop and the Services unavailable without notice, but we aim to keep downtime to a minimum. We accept no liability for any interruption or loss of service. We reserve the absolute right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part of our E-shop or the Services, including your access to it..
This Privacy Statement describes the method of data collection from our E-shop and the use of such data. This Privacy Statement relates solely to the personal data that you provide to us when you access and place orders within our E-shop.
When you visit our E-shop, we collect information sent to us by your computer, mobile phone or other access device. The information sent to us may include data on the pages you access, your computer IP address, the type of operating system you’re using, your location, standard web log data and other information.
In addition, if you decide to buy a product from our E-shop, you will need to register, thus we will also collect the following types of information:
Contact information, such as your name, surname, address, postal code, phone, email, and other similar information.
It is your sole responsibility for the accuracy, genuineness, relevance and legitimacy of the personal information you disclose to us.
How we use the information we collect
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
– Provide customer support.
– Process product orders and send notices about your order status.
– Resolve disputes, and troubleshoot problems.
– Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
– Customize, measure, and improve our services and the content, layout, and operation of our E-shop and services.
– Deliver targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences.
– Contact you at your telephone number or email, as authorized by you.
We will never sell trade or offer any personal information you provide us, to any company, organization or third-party service provider, other than the ones needed to fulfill your orders..